High Quality Service and Installations. For over 45 years, the Grimes family has been providing the highest quality service and installations.
Air Conditioners - Standard Efficiency Units
Integrated, durable performance
TRANE XB13 specifics
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XB13 includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Full-Side Louvered Panels with Baked-On Powder Paint
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Noncorrosive Duratuff® Base Pan
- Corrosion-Resistant Fasteners
Backed by Trane's first rate limited warranty
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on compressors and outdoor coil.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- Optional Extended Warranties Available. Extended Warranties cover labor, refrigerant and other costs not covered by Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties apply to residential use only.
|XB13 AIR CONDITIONER|
|XB13 AIR CONDITIONER (R-410A Refrigerant)|
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.
TRANE XB13 features
- Efficient performance
The XB13’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of 13 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
- Economical operation
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs over that old system you have today.
- Durable construction
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance.
- Better indoor air
Add a Trane Air Cleaner to your system for filtering that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants throughout your entire home for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.